Modern Hearing Aids are designed to:
- make speech clearer
- keep surrounding noises comfortable
- fit comfortably in your ears
- fit most ears and hearing losses in a variety of styles
- automatically adjust to various listening environments
- allow for user adjustability
- be remote control compatible
- be Bluetooth compatible
All Hearing Aids:
- come with a minimum 60-day trial period
- come with electronics warranty
- come with loss and damage coverage
- require batteries
- take time to adapt to
- need cleaning and service
- need to be adjusted periodically
- have a lifespan of 3 to 5 years with regular use
- Written quotation: To ensure accuracy, we would prefer that you, the client provide us with a written cost quotation from the competing vendor that states the brand and model of the recommended product. If a written cost quotation is not available, we will consider verbal information provided by you, the client in person to one of our clinicians. We reserve the right to decline provision of a lower quotation without a written quotation from the competing vendor.
- Brand access: The recommended brand must be one to which Audia Hearing Aid Centre Inc. has access. If the recommended product is a brand to which we do not have access, we will provide a lower quotation for a comparable product from a different manufacturer.
- First quotation: The competitor’s quotation must be the first provided for the recommended product. We reserve the right to limit our Lowest Price Guarantee to one quotation per client for the recommended product.
- Product suitability: The recommended product must be suitable for your type and degree of hearing loss.
- Sale pricing: Our Lowest Price Guarantee may still apply when competing with a sale priced product offered by a competing vendor, however, we reserve the right to decline provision of a lower quotation on sale priced products being offered by a competing vendor.
Bluetooth Adapters: available for television, home telephones and personal communication
Amplified Telephones: available as a special order
Infrared Television Devices: available as a special order
Remote Controls: used to make adjustments to hearing aid volume and programs
- Premium zinc-air hearing aid batteries
- 4 sizes – 10, 312, 13 and 675
- Conveniently disposable
- Mercury-free and environmentally friendly
- Optimal reliability and shelf life
Always keep batteries dry and at room temperature for optimal performance.
- wax and moisture filters
- cleaning tools
- moisture removal kits (dehumidifiers)
- earmold blowers
- battery testers
- convenient keychain battery holders
- Bluetooth accessories
At Audia Hearing Aid Centre, we understand this and do everything we can to anticipate and soften the effects of mishaps.
We can often replace a broken hearing aid with a no charge remake or repair if the electronics are intact. However, if the product is beyond repair or is lost, a deductible fee will apply.
Hearing aid manufacturers include loss and damage coverage as part of their warranty packages and deductibles for replacement products vary depending on the product you have purchased. Most of the hearing aids we fit can be replaced within the specified loss and damage warranty period of two years for a deductible fee of only $113. Custom made earmolds for behind the ear hearing aids are not covered by hearing aid manufacturer’s loss and damage warranties.
Note: We will only refit a gifted product if we determine that the product is suitable for the individual who intends to use it. There are many considerations when assessing the suitability of hearing aids for an individual. We will consult with you and explain all aspects of the refitting process and make the right choice together.